Monday, May 19, 2014

Baby Box Steps

I've finally done it.

I made my very first video.

Even better, this video was shown exclusively at the Colorado Writer's Conference this past weekend!

And now that the conference is over, I can share it with YOU!

Here's the link to the video:

Pastor Peter Lundell's Video

Please feel free to like, follow, share, promote, or do whatever it is you like doing to help a gal out!

I have to tell you- this was one of the hardest things for me to do. I love hamming it up, but I've never done it in front of more than five people, and never in front of a camera (home movies don't count!) This venture took me to a fear factor somewhere between bed-wetting and a near-death experience- I was just glad I didn't need a mop after taping!

Oh, I know it's no end-all-be-all-viral-video-of-the-universe, but after only three takes, I'm quite happy with the results.The best thing is I'll improve as I go along, and you will be along for the ride as God molds me into what He wants. Hopefully my presence will be perfected online, despite me flubbing slightly on that particular lyric!

I'm learning to step out of my box with baby steps. Who knows where this will take me?

And will I need to carry a mop along the way?

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I loved it! Have fun getting out of your box, once you are, we will all be richer for it.

Post a Comment